BEST PAPER AWARD 2013
Best Research Award
Dr. Matthew Webb
The Petroleum Institute
United Arab Emirates
Best Student Paper Award
Roh Pin Lee
TU Bergakademie Freiberg
Ms. Jingjing Shen
Australian National University
CONFERENCE TO BE HELD IN
Global Science and Technology Forum
As the world becomes increasingly integrated the political, social, and cultural boundaries are being re-configured and new challenges emerge. Political power is shifting beyond the traditional state models and governance is taking on new forms. Social conflict arises across different regions of the world.
Amidst all of these, political scientists, political experts, academics, sociologist should actively engaged in an in-depth discourse by providing an active voice which helps shape the opinions of the public, institutions and the policy-makers.
|Keynote Address will be delivered by:
||Prof. the Hon. Dr. Stephen Martin
Member, Board of Governors, Global Science & Technology Forum (GSTF)
Former Speaker Parliament of Australia
Former Deputy Vice Chancellor (Strategy and Planning)
Curtin University of Technology
Former Pro Vice Chancellor International, Victoria University
• Journal: All accepted full papers presented at the conference will be invited to publish in GSTF Journal of Law and Social Sciences (JLSS) (Print ISSN: 2251-2853, E-periodical: 2251-2861) free of charge (subject to acceptance) which will be included on Springer’s Open Access publishing platform for independent journals – Global Science Journals (GSJ). JLSS is indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest, and will be submitted to Scopus, Ulrichsweb, Cabell's Directories amongst others, where applicable.
• Book: Selected authors will be invited to contribute book chapters in "Contemporary Social Science Insights Vol. 2" to be published by GSTF.
The book will be edited by Edward P. Wolfers, CSM CMG BA PhD, Foundation Professor of Politics, University of Wollongong (NSW, Australia).
• The Conference Proceedings (Print ISSN: 2251-2403, E-Periodical ISSN: 2251-2411) will be indexed by EBSCO, Ulrichsweb, CrossRef, Proquest and will be submitted to Scopus,ScienceDirect, Cabell's Directories and amongst others where applicable.
• Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
• PSSIR 2014 will constitute a Special Panel Session.
• Panel Proposals are invited for submission to the PSSIR 2014. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.
GSTF PARTNER UNIVERSITIES
GSTF is a proud partner of 35 Universities around the globe. For a complete list of GSTF Partner Universities, please visit: http://www.globalstf.org/partner-universities.php